Still Stuck on this planet. Rescue ship not due for another six months.

Ok, it has been a very long time since I updated my blog and so much has happened I do not know were to start. First the new house is almost complete and I am living in it. It has been a tremendous amount of work. I can see why building your one home can cause marriages to break up, people to go bankrupt, and others find tall buildings to jump from. But I went into the project knowing and expecting all of this. The funny thing is when you expect the worse it never seems to be all that bad. But would I do it again? Not on your life. It was a great journey but now that I am at the end I have no interest in starting that trip again.

Rekindled Interest!!!

Many years ago I was a professional photographer. Or at least I made my living with a camera, selling the illusions. And people did pay me for my photography and my vision. So I guess that made me a professional.

At some point I decided that there was just not sufficient income from photography to take care of my wife and kids. I was also increasingly becoming interested in a new technology called “The Personal Computer” and finally made the move and went to work for one of the nations first computer store. That was many years ago but it did launch me into a life long carrier as a Computer Analyst and Programmer. But now I find myself gaining an interest in photography again. I always liked outdoor photography and now that cameras have become digital it only makes since that I return to my first technological love. So I have embarked on a new hobby of traveling the state of West Virginia and documenting my travels in pictures. These can be viewed at http://www.mikeadkins.info/wvadventure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEST VIRGINIA DEATH SPIRAL

STIRRING THE POT

WARNING - THIS IS MY SITE, MY OPINIONS, MY VIEWS, AND MY THOUGHTS