Women - Trying to figure them out.

You would think at my age I would have figured out something about why the opposite sex act and do what they do. So here are some generalized observations for consideration.

Most women that are on On-Line dating all say the same thing.

"I am looking for a man who would be good to me, treat me like a lady, and be faithful and a loving partner."

They all go on to say

"I enjoy taking long walks, travel, setting at home curled up with my man and a good movie"

OK girls does that sound familiar? Well it should if you ever looked at the on line dating profiles. So if that is true then how come women seem to go out with, fall for and hook up with men who are jerks, have tattoos, and could care less about there partner after the score.

Women continue to say,

"I am not looking for a one night stand and I am not interested in players. I want someone who is truthful and honest"

My answer to this is hogwash. What I find is women are still basic animals the same as men. They go out with those who they are physically attracted to and nothing else seems to matter. Men who look a bit dangerous and mysterious as well as those who play hard to get or act like jerks seems to get just about any girl they want, married or not.

There are a number of books written on this very subject. One of the best titles is Good Men Finish Last. The book explains how to attract women. It comes right out and says be an Ass and you will get some! So here is a good profile for women who want to try dating and really want to be honest.

"I am looking for a jerk. Someone who will abuse me, talk down to me, expect me to pay for everything, take me to bed and use me and then never call again. Tattoos and a shaved head preferred. A good toned body is important, personalities are not. It is OK if you are married as I am very discrete. Drinking and smoking is not a problem however drug use should be kept to a minimum. I could care less if you lie and cheat. If you have a job then you most likely do not have time for me so only unemployed men should respond"

OK, so I guess I am being a bit hard but for the life of me I can not explain why I see this over and over again. Women hook up with the type of man above and then complain because they are mistreated or abused. And it is not like they did not know how this person was. Anyone in there right mind could tell that the guy was a jerk after talking to him for 2 minutes. So why do they go forward? It just does not make since.

But you see I just can not pretend to be a jerk. I really DO care for women and treat them with respect and admiration. I take pride in trying to be a gentleman and really only want to get a chance for them to get to know me. But I can not seem to make it to the head of the line behind all the men who are described above. So OK ladies what do I need to do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEST VIRGINIA DEATH SPIRAL

STIRRING THE POT

WARNING - THIS IS MY SITE, MY OPINIONS, MY VIEWS, AND MY THOUGHTS